I was already thinking that I can’t miss posting about this kill if we make it. I mean, I didn’t talk about LK kill even in 10 was a small success, I didn’t talk about both meta achievements from ICC that we did complete some time ago, but… A tribute to Immortality is a subject that worth at least a few words…
Well… it didn’t happen and this time was my fault!
My guild was close to this a few times:
- I died because of charge on IceHowl – and it was even in my trial period. I felt so bad… but in a way the instance just started so when I saw the second death, on Twins, I didn’t felt that bad for missing this achievement because of me, but failing on that is just no comment… The bosss didn’t even target me but the pressure was there and I picked up the wrong direction to run… stupid mistake done by some one that claims some raiding experience…
- A guildy had auto run on = no more 50 tries left!
- Life tap at 4% – ….
- The frost zone isn’t visible… one burrower gets underground then, with 5 up took us a bit by surprise
- And this is my stupid fuck up… the one that should have never been the case and, it wasn’t before. My target died of Penetrating Cold. I had target nr 3 but I never had problems before except now…
I could blame a lot of things:
– I changed a bit my grid frames and the middle Icon wasn’t like before, but… I lost my target at 6%… so was fine until then!
– it was past midnight (for me) and lately I had problems with my eyes (yes, I have glasses)… but that’s not the answer… is not like I had 1px icons on my grid!
– I forgot to count! Yes, this is the best explanation that writes guilty on my head.
Why the hell this needed to happen?
Why blizzard did make such achievements?
I can’t blame people that felt disappointed because I failed but my guild always passed those types of “accidents” with “shit happens” and we move on.
I liked that and I know they will do the same in my case now, but even so… I HATE THIS! The pressure is big on everyone and I did wake up this morning thinking that everyone could have had a nice evening if I knew how to count.
Passing a mistake with head up and not making it next time is how things should be, but for this achievement one small mistake will delay the joy for one week and even people are not saying… they still point finger at that person, if not visible, at least on there head. Even I do that for my self!…
Better luck next time!