Quote from: Bornakk (Source)
- The Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 player) meta achievement no longer requires Neck-Deep in Vile to be completed.
- For the Sindragosa encounter, Frost Breath cast under 35% HP no longer has a snare component and there are no longer diminishing returns on Taunt effects.
- The High Test Eternium Fishing Line now correctly adds +5 fishing skill.
- The Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat now applies the +75 fishing buff as intended.
- Transmuting Spellweave, Ebonweave, and Moonshroud items no longer places a buff on the player.
- The NPC Halthenis is properly appearing again which allowing Hunters to complete the Beast Training quest.
- Horde and Alliance Master Engineers should once again be able access the Auction House through Reginald Arcfire and Brassbolt Mechawrench respectively.
- Druids are able to use Swiftmend on targets that have received a rejuvenation from their 4-piece Tier 10 bonus as intended.
- Pyroblast should correctly benefit from Torment the Weak for players with the Molten Fury talent.
- The Warrior 4-piece Tier 10 bonus should now have the appropriate chance to proc.
meh… I didn’t really care and I won’t assimilate the other fixes atm, but first one is kinda cheep!
I really enjoyed doing the achievement and is kinda pitty…