To encourage players not to shy away from the many invigorating adventures to be had in The Oculus, we have applied a change to enhance the rewards players are provided when selected for this dungeon via the Random Heroic option in the Dungeon Finder. Once Ley-Guardian Eregos is defeated, one loot bag per character will be provided in his chest in addition to the current rewards. Each loot bag will offer players rare gems, two additional Emblems of Triumph, and a chance of being rewarded the Reins of the Blue Drake. These fine treasures could be yours should you honor your fellow party members by besting the challenges contained within The Oculus! Keep in mind, however, that these extra loot bags will only be awarded to each party member if Oculus is selected by the Dungeon Finder when players choose the Random Heroic option.
- <Paladin tank> – I want to get done ruby void!
- <me> – Let’s just kill it, really… I have raid in 30 minutes. ( I know Oculus can’t last more then 25 min… even slaking, but I really had raid in half an hour)
- <paladin tank> – we all voted so is ruby void
- <everyone else> “silence”
- <me> – hey, I really don’t have time for this. If is a decent group why not getting it done fast?
- <paladin tank> – no, is the last achievement I need so we do it now. End of discussion!
At this point the guy really pissed me off… Is a pug dude! if you want to have achievements done, make a group for it. We kill fast trash, get to first boss, we kill it and… I take red drake.
- <paladin tank> – o no, Mai, get down
- <me> – is sexy, honest!
- <paladin tank> – get down from drake so I can kick you…
- <me> – lol
- <paladin tank> – we do red or I wipe entire party
- <everyone else> – “laught”
A guy was kind enough to say he has tank gear and we should go in 4, leave the paly alone, but… was almost raid time and some one else left, so I just give up this time.
I usually don’t complain in pugs even they chain pull or w/e but it’s drive me crazy when anyone comes and start commanding in a group with people he never meet before. Yes, I did check… no one was from same realm.
Except the usual fucks up like going right before the gunship battle instead of left… or waiting where the horde champions will came down I didn’t had time to enjoy alliance for real yet. Work, food… ah, y, and I finely managed to get and cut my hair today… I don’t have time yet to “study” the place I am. Will leave that for weekend and will come with first impressions.
As a note… this attitude i meet today in that pug was a first.
WTB Oculus random…