I know is not a hard achievement but on Kilrogg it is… the PVP activity is really limited and I don’t mention my guild. There are a few that do regular arena but just a few… and it is a part of this game that I enjoy it as well. So, the plan for tonight was to try and get 6 min AV.
- Step 1: spam in trade and guild chat for 30-40 min. At the end i had 20 people for it (3 from guild)
- Step 2: try to have everyone with Perform AV Enabler on. This is actually the hard part: “what it does?” “where do I get it?” “do I need to set it?” Answer to all of those questions to one person, then 2 new more will come and start it over and over again…
- Step 3: everyone que… easy you say? Well, not really. Seems Perform AV Enabler has an option where you will see a message on your screen: “Your leader wants to leave this que. Yes? No? (or something close to this)I was the leader… but I didn’t ask such thing, so half of people have entered and half have drop it… Now we had like 2 with deserter, 2-3 in one AV… rest waiting.
- Step 4: have patience till EVERYONE is out and que again. Remember that this addon will do that all the time. You just don’t need to enter. Why I say EVERYONE? because if a single person is let’s say in AV 4, if any spots will open there the addon will que us for that AV… and you don’t want that. You need a fresh Battleground.
- Step 5: everyone get in same AV (by avoiding what I just mentioned before)
- Step 6: rush to the boss
- Step 7: kill it
One step closer to that 10k achievement points I aim for (only 9050 now… so it’s a long way), but thanks to everyone that had the patience to put this together.