This won’t be a long post but more one with pretty pictures cos my both Ui’s are up for download.
Bati’s UI <- Click for download
- back to 1 action bar because I totally dislike 2… but more buttons and on the left side of player frame you have 2 bars (visible on mouse over)
- added Cursor castbar (I love this one for healing)
- added Grid status shield left (and i changed the icon for Power Word: Shield on grid with text)
- i removed tidy plates for now because was causing low frame rate
- changed Postal with Easy Mail (seems this was the mod that caused the crashes – ty Raku for help here)
- and… Stt text replaced with SLDT! <3
- if I remember any new changes I will update here:P
Maiie Ui <- Click for download
This Ui was a plan from long ago but at some point I didn’t had the time for it. After seeing how Bunshun (CLICK it for more screen shots) test it and it had a good feedback, well… I just went and finish it.
Ofc, wtb feed back!
The new version of Bati’s UI is up and has a few new things added:
You can take it from wowinterface : Download Bati’s UI
Small map for SBF (Satrina Buff Frames):
If you are not a healer and you want to move/remove some of those frames /sbf options and now you can drag them, or… remove frame (top right corner in SBF menu)
For your main character the profile should load properly but if you intend to use this for an alt then some mods won’t load Bati3 profile. You will need to do it manually. Check the pics:
FOR TIDY PLATES…
Will update with raid shots after the next raid (sunday).
Bati’s UI in action, thanks to Cirayne (dk tank) – he has his own modification to the Ui but the general set up is still same.
I have been asked about the panels for SLDT so here you go:
Here you will find 4 panels, and not 1.
1. upper line (is a panel with h=10, border set to none, background set to solid color)
2. the transparency part is made by 2 panels:
- first panels has gradient horizontal, no borders, with 1 color: black that goes from 100% transparency to 0% from left to right, background texture is solid color.
- second panels has gradient horizontal, no borders, with 1 color: black that goes from 100% transparency to 0% from right to left
3. the last panel is same as upper line.
Here are a few screen shots with what I am working on now. It’s still a lot of work to do, but I like how it looks.
I know it has so many buttons… but is a request for those that will be using it: Continue Reading
First I would like to wish a Happy New Year to everyone. I spent my Holidays away from forums, blog… mail… but I did play a bit to, so… I kinda missed the e-mails I got. I am sorry I did not answer earlier.
My year didn’t start to good because I have left the guild I was in… I know I had another attempt like 1 month ago but people managed to make me change my mind… even so, the problem if I may say so was still there and This time I decided that I want to log with pleasure in game and enjoying it like I use to do.
It might be also my fault because some might say I am to sensitive but… this it is, and I prefer to have a break even than playing frustrated each day.
Anyway, now I am in a search of a guild… hint! hint! and I don’t mind being alliance because I always wanted to play a draenei.
On the other side… here are a few things about my UI… Continue Reading