1. Experience bar
Use the Minimap Button to make Dominos bars editable: that means right click on it. The experience bar is under action bar 1; use mouse middle click to make it visible or to hide it.
Also, now you can move and position it where ever you want.
2. How I find calendar?
You can access Calendar via Chinchilla.
2.2 Right click on Minimap and the menu for Chinchilla will show up. Go to Show/hide and check Calendar. Now it will show on your minimap and you can access it from there.
3. I don’t want auto decline duels/accept invites/repair
The add-on that does this is aSettings. Go to WoW/Interface/Addons/aSettings and opn the .lua file (with F4 if you don’t have another option like… always open with… Notepad).
Delete any of the lines you don’t want there:
- local AutoRepair = true
- local SellGreyCrap = true
- local DeclineDuels = true
- local AcceptInvites = true
- local NoErrors = true
Save the changes and log in game.
Another very nice feature is the smart mount function. How to use it?
– Create a macro: /run Mountz(groundmount, flyingmount), replacing groundmount and flyingmount with names of mounts you want.
/run Mountz(“Amani War Bear”, “Plagued Proto-Drake”)
– Warning! If you have locale other than enGB, enUS or ruRU then you need to edit location names, check code below.
My macro looks like this:
#showtooltip [noflyable] Black War Wolf; Ironbound Proto-Drake
/run Mountz(“Black War Wolf”, “Ironbound Proto-Drake”)
This will allow you to use one macro for mounts and having it key binded is the easiest way and save space. I use Up arrow for that macro, left arrow for the bike and right arrow for the turtle. All 3 are on a hidden bar. (check Dominos)
4. How do I make player frames to always show?
Now you have the options window open. Go to Global and :Uncheck Enable target/combat Opacity then set the frame opacity to 1.
If you want out of range opacity to be lower set it to 50% or so.
5. How do I make the player/targer frame to use the class color?
and do what you see in this picture for player/target/focus/target of target , or all that you want showed in class color.
6. How do I move this bar? – question from Tiuu
At the screenshot (mad paint skills), I’ve just cut some of the addon so u can see w/o bars whow it looks. I think they are mostly useless when you’re having a Cooldown bar, and if you have to click, you have the retract-a-bar thats hiden in the side. Also grid can be abit more central. I tried it earlier today and you just have a better eye-to-everything sight. Oh. And the addon for the cooldowns … what is it. I have several UIs with it, and I just can’t find it.
i. That cool down bar is from ora2. First… you need to be in a raid so you have the possibility to move things. Right click on the minimap icon from MMB and you will see a menu. Enable, unlock, move the bars from there.
ii. Grid is not locked and you can position it more to the middle. I have left that side of screen free considering this. Even I use it sometimes… but only in a specific fight when I know I won’t move at all. Middle grid is requesting to much tunnel vision and I try to avoid that.
iii. The cooldown bar is Sexycooldown.
7. How I mahe PoM tracker to look like yours?
Take the folder Tooltips from my Interface and put it in same place in your WoW directory.
8. The borders used in the panels are not appearing!
This is because you updated Shared Media and/or did something wrong. They will appear as long you don’t change that file. Idea is to delete Shared Media from wow/interface/addons and put there the one i have in the pack. Log in and it should work.
9. Hey Bati, I have a Grid question. Love the way you have Grid set up except for one option that was easy to turn on with my old grid that doesnt seem to work with your package. I used the side icons just like you do for Beacon of Light and Sacred shield but on mine the icons used to fade out in a clockwise motion to show the duration of the buff. I used to use the option Auras>Buff:Beacon of Light/Buff:Sacred Shield>Show Duration. However when I select this option in your Grid setup it will not fade the icons out. Any suggestions?
ok, can help you here but you will need to change where the beacon and sacred shield is positioned. Now i am on priest and with the que there is on Al’akir, I won’t risk loging paladin, but…
search first where the beacon and sacred shield is positioned and uncheck it. (might be corner icons)
You will need to put them on the side icons. After you did that go to Frame->Advaned-> Icon (Sides) and check: Enable Icon cooldown frame. Ofc you will need to have checkd what you already said Auras>Buff:Beacon of Light/Buff:Sacred Shield>Show Duration.
I just test it on my power word: shield and it works.
Hope it helps.
This is just a start of a recap with all the questions people have, so I will update it in the nearest future, when I will have more questions.