As you can see I only have 15 buttons showed. Stance bar is hiden on the right hand side of the main action bar. You will be able to see it with mouse over it. Same for micromenu (bottom right corner of the screen).
Minimap Button Bag will have a small icon for Dominos. What you can do:
- Left Click = configuration mode
- Shift + Left Click = Binding mode
- Right Click = Option Menu
When you have the bars on your screen you can (need to be with mouse over them):
- Right Click = to configure (a small window will open)
- Middle Click = hide/show
- Mouseweel = set opacity
So… if you want to sort your spells/actions and bindings go on Minimap Button Bag and select the icon for Dominos
- Left Click = configuration mode then go on each bar you want to have it visible and Middle Click = hide/show
- close the configuration mode, put your spells there and go on Minimap button bag and select the icon for Dominos
- Shift + Left Click = Binding mode, so now you can set your bindings.
When you are done close biding mode and go on Minimap Button Bag and select the icon for Dominos
-Left Click = configuration mode, then go on each bar you want to have it hide and Middle Click = hide/show
Inc: How to make the action bar buttons and integrate them in the UI